Risk Management Team
Risk & Insurance Managers Society – Board of Directors
years of insurance industry experience
years of risk management experience
Because risk is inherent in everything we do, the type of roles undertaken by risk professionals are incredibly diverse. They include roles in insurance, business continuity, health and safety, corporate governance, engineering, planning, and financial services. Risk is a daily part of all our lives. As a society, we need to take risks in order to grow and develop. From energy to infrastructure, supply chains to airport security, shipyards to housing, and hospitals to fishing, effectively managed risks help societies achieve. In today’s fast paced world, the risks we face evolve quickly and we must be sure to manage risks so their threats are minimized while their potential is maximized. Risk management involves understanding, analyzing, and addressing risk to make sure organizations achieve their objectives. Thus risk management must be proportionate to the complexity and type of organization involved.
Risk Management Specializations:
- Land development and home construction
What Brown & Brown Pacific Insurance Offers You:
- Strong relationships with national and international carriers allowing us to deliver a broad range of options for your insurance needs.
- A dedicated claims department that negotiates with carriers on your behalf to reduce claim costs.
- A cutting-edge client interface service platform.
- Full portfolio of risk management service including contract review.
- Tailor-made insurance policy coverage that fits your business needs and appetite for risk.
- Surety expertise including effectively issuing and tracking all bonds needed to run your business.